TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'll one up you here buddy... I went from Auto- to Al. Boat!
People Seeking Info

Subject I'll one up you here buddy... I went from Auto- to Al. Boat!

Posted by ZinnZ32 on April 22, 2014 at 1:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 745 times.

In Reply To My new hobby, should be yours too. posted by fuzzymonkey on April 22, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Message I agree with everything you said here though... Apparently wetsanding, cutting, and buffing the car wasn't enough. Bought a Dewalt rotary to go with my flex polisher, what a nightmare. It has ruined me for life, every time I see un-polished aluminum, swirl marks, blemishes I swear I get a nervous twitch... But damn, I have shiny stuff!

I also agree, lots of pride in detailing work, you can definitely make it look new again, with lots of work and some good ole OCD! However, to get complete swirl removal, is an absolute ART in its own form!

Vert is looking good! Jeez that's a lot of product, M105/205, sonax PF, some good sealer, pads and you'd be good to go! Good god man!

Marine stores have the good plastic window cleaner stuff, "Kleer to sea", I actually have some if you want to come grab it, I don't have a boat with plastic windows anymore so I don't need it!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.